Thursday, July 8, 2010

Must be a pro...

So this is the first week I am "officially" at World Hope full time and to say I am tired would be the understatement of the year!! Its been a busy week but with some really really rewarding moments. I mean seriously if you love what you do, its not like working.


Something really really cool happened to me on a personal level today. At the time I played it off like it wasn't a big deal but to be honest I was really stoked. So as I said before last weekend I took some engagement photos of a couple of really good friends of mine. I gave them the pictures this week and they seemed REALLY pleased. They wanted to get some copies and they needed them by today so they went to Walgreen's and ordered them. Then this afternoon the Bride to be gets a phone call saying they had to cancel the order because the photos are obviously professional and they didn't have a consent form. So first off, they thought my work was that of a pro! So the Groom to be asked me if I would go down there and explain, I went to Walgreen's, with my camera in tow, to prove I took the pic. The girl behind the counter couldn't accept it, the manager she called wouldn't accept if, finally (after showing them all 200 or so photos I took) the Store manager approved it and they had to re print them. As I stood there the 10-15 mins they took to print them all three of them stood around saying, how good my photos were, and how I should start a business and oh and on. It was a REALLY cool moment. Plus the engaged couple kept bring it up over and over too. It was really really awesome.


Since they posted them on Facebook and the World Hope Facebook, I'm sure its OK to post a picture here. So here is the picture that caused a heap of commotion at an Orlando Walgreen's this afternoon. Arn't they the most gorgeous couple. Honestly they are more beautiful on the inside if you can believe it.


1 comment: