Monday, March 14, 2011

Do Something Creative Everyday...


So I just had a great big chuckle. I decided Id try and start blogging again, and I went back to look at the last time I had blogged and the first sentence read....So this is the first week I am "officially" at World Hope full time and to say I am tired would be the understatement of the year!!... Well that explains a lot. I am really busy with work, and a new second job, and Awana and church and a 1000 other commitments. But it is kinda funny that I go an d get a full time job, and BAM...no time for blogging, will anything creative really.

So I kinda took a break from fun photography and I have REALLY been missing it lately. I looked back at my my old blogs with photots and it makes me sad. I lost the love because from about september on it was more about taking pictures for other people, and honestly I got sick of it. I've also felt big pull lately to be more creative, I've been making cards for some months now, and I kind of love it. People I have been giving them to, seem to like them as well. And this weeks I've been doing some other crafts, including making magnets, and string art, and a gift for a friend's new house. I'd really like to try and do something creative everyday. Even if its small. We'll see how that goes.

I am just now barely recovering from Bronchitis, and working two jobs, and keeping book for the high school baseball team that plays three games a week, and teaching Awana, its a LOT. Im trying to take some time for myself. Hopefully lots of crafts and "fun" pictures to come....

For now I leave you with one of my favorite cards I've made to date.



No comments:

Post a Comment