Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mid week shuffle

Wow its only Wednesday and I am already tired like its Friday Night. Work today was actually wonderful. I truly do love me job, and when I can quietly work and check things off my list steadily all day, its a good day.

Oh man my yesterday was ridiculous! Work then a Baseball game, came back and caught the last 2 matches of a boys volleyball game, stayed around for FUSE (young adult church service), then alate late dinner with a friend. I walked in the door sometime around 1130. whew So obviously a craft or something creative wasn't real likely last night.

However, today I watched quite a few blog tutorials, check out my friend Janice (blogspot.cricutology.com), and I was pumped to come home and make something. So after a long day of work, and Awana Grand Prix, and dinner with the church Youth Group, I came home and make a sweet little cute card for a dear friend, until I give it to her I don;t want to share but soon Ill post a pic.

Last night over dinner and most of today my mind has been in Kenya. I am so so ready to be back. I still have about 2000 dollars to raise, but I am praying feverishly and I KNOW I will get there. I really need to send out support letters soon.

Im fading fast, so until tomorrow.

BeLove

No comments:

Post a Comment